Choosing the best possible domain name for your website is more difficult named a newborn baby. Nowadays it is harder than previous time because of its uniqueness and making a wrong domain name selection can break your business. Sometimes we feel a little hurt when we see our expected domain name is already registered. Domain Name System(DNS) has maintained the domain name registry internationally since 1983. Before 1992, less than 15000 .com domain was registered. But in the year 2020 every day, more than 30,000 domains are registered only in the US. End of the year 2019, there were about 369.8M Domain names registered.
gTLD – Generic Top Level Domain
It’s most commonly three or more letters extension domain values globally. Best known as .com, .net, .org, .name, .info, .news, etc.
ccTLD – Country Code Top Level Domains
It is a two-letter domain established for a geographic location base. Every specific or country has separate ccTLD like .bd for Bangladesh, .in for India, .us for the United States.
#Tips to Choose a perfect Domain name
1. Choose a Brandable name that is easy to remember.
2. Consider buying the ccTLD if your business is in a specific location.
3. Try to get the .com domain that is unique & sounds trustworthy.
4. Keep it Short and Simple as you can.
5. try to choose the name as a keyword related.
6. Be careful when buying an expired domain.
7. Check your domain name history.
8. Buy your domain from a Trustworthy Domain register Company
9. Set your domain to auto-renew or be conscious about the expiration date of domain re-register.
10. Enabling domain ID protection & Host with Hostrare Ltd.